- Develop Tableau BI reports in large scale to monitor business performance as well as to deep dive into customer insight and other aspects of business analytics.
- Communicate insight from the data to key stakeholders, including Management, Marketing and Merchandising teams.
- Utilize advance Tableau features, such as writing custom formula and using parameter, set, complex filter, automation, and etc.
- Understand the best practice in data visualization and user experience while integrating them into the dashboard design.
- Collaborate with data engineer on design, development and maintenance of data models.
- Monitor and ensure the correctness of dashboard and database to maintain the data quality.
- Train business users to use the designed dashboard as well as doing self-service.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics, Science, Business Administration, or related field
- At least 3-5 years working experiences in Business Intelligence, CRM, Business Analytics or related fields
- Good proficiency in Tableau is preferable
- Experience in Retail Marketing/FMCG industry is a plus
- Good command in written and verbal communication skills – English, strong interpersonal communication
Mobile phone : 065 719 4963